Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mi Vida Corn Loca:.

CORN HOLIO! I just noticed how much the Corn Lifestyle has influenced the Sand Chikz. You just gotta love them Esquites (corn grains in a cup) and the Corn on The Cob! The most Hood Classy  and affordable $1.50 quick meals that all the latino kids grew up on..
Corn on the cob with a Coca Cola in the side!  What you know about that?
Flirting with the Corn Man in Chicago Illinios 2011

"Holy Corn" wall in Boyle Heights California 2012
"I love Corn Truck" with Mando MAK K4P
fLIRTING WITH THE CORN MAN IN lOS aNGELES..whatz up with it corn man...

"I Love Corn" Close up pic
The corn mafia in South Central...All these guys run around the streets err day all day!

"Miss Reds" from Miami being introdueced to my wounderfull Mi Vida Corn Loca in Los Angeles
Corn Banging on the East Side of L.A the homie Bones ..Hooking him up with one of my homie's specialties...Esquites (shaved corn)
My Sisters at Bang! Galery in Down Town L.A..Check out the corn on the lower right side..

Faak man...Is this an obsession?
I LOVE CORN!
ELOTES!
ESQUITES!
AND I LOVE L.A..THE CITY OF GANGSTA HUSTLERS

No comments:

Post a Comment