Friday, February 8, 2013

Ashley Peaches x Sand


                                                             Ashley Peaches x Sand 


Model,hustler and bomb shell: Ashley Peaches has teamed up with Sand to create a custom Sand Chik character that will become the head logo of Miss.Peaches exclusive Swim Suit Collection coming this summer 2013

Ashley Bio::Ashley Peaches describes herself as a multi-talented hustler – there’s nothing this 5’2″ Latina can’t do!  She’s a model, dancer, hair stylist, make-up artist, and fashion designer. She’s famously appeared on two shirts for Rock the Bureau, one of which became a favorite of music celebrities for their videos and public appearances.  Peaches draws inspiration from the world around her, particularly film and photography.  Whether it’s bringing her magnetic presence to music videos or working on her own bikini line, this Southern Californian renaissance woman lives life to the fullest. Be on the lookout for her, because who knows what she will conquer next.


“Women don’t stay young forever. I am grateful for the opportunities I have now, and I’m having fun.  At the end of my modeling career I want to look back with no regrets and say I tried and did everything I ever wanted to do.” -Ashley Peaches


No comments:

Post a Comment