Monday, May 28, 2012

Nike@ Montalban Theater

Last week I was invited to The Montalban Theater in Hollywood Ca. for an opportunity to customize my own Nike jacket and add a touch of my East L.A Chola style to it. I was flattered to be invited to this private thang!

When I got there Ben Hundreds the creator of The Hundreds Clothing line had just been there, Ashley from Dime Piece had been there too, and all kinds of other cool L.A hustlers that influence our daily lifestyle on the streets were invited to create their own custom sweaters.
Wear Nikes L.A!

Nikes LIBERTY SSI

I put .:Sand One:.on the back of the sweater,some kool shield patches on the sleeves that read.:Sand Chikz:. Gold pins that had cool figures on the cuffs.A nice big patch in the back that reads Sand One Nike Sports Wear and the Nike Sportswear logo in the front on the right.
Choosing my jacket, one on one session :D
On the RightMelissa from FATLACES.COM  
 Boss Shit: All the  Nike Women that were there that day: Dana Arnold, Sand One (grafitti artist), Tiana King, Alero Akuya, Jacie Prieto, and Michelle Kollmeier.
Photos viciously borrowed form http://www.fatlace.com/ click to check out their post on this:D

No comments:

Post a Comment