Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Giant Sand Chicks! Whats happening on the streets of L.A?

Me and the homie Rohek from my side of town East L.A,took a cruise through the rugged streets of Skid Road in L.A,suddenly after all the chaos,we came across this beautiful surface,I called all my homies that are down with the "Sand Gang" told them my idea for the wall! And BAAMM! Booty Slappers! The wall is on its way to Japan! OK not really..The wall is coming out great.Stoked to be painting this particular wall.In L.A I have not had the pleasure of painting giant Sand Chicks,but all that has changed this weekend!
Gangsta Thanks:
1000bikes.org
Conart.com
MonicaMichelle.com
Lick It B4 U stick it Blunt Wrappers
Legends Barbershop on Fairfax
Rohek,Avier,Tetris,Knex,Kefs,Raudale,Erika & Chris,Rasa & Diana,Sweet & David,Nerph,Toro,the ones that came and expressed their concerns about my art, and and to everyone that's coming tru the wall showing mad love and bringing me fattening munchies!

2 comments: